Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Bake
















Mmmmm I love me some thick, creamy pasta!!  So this was a dish I just kinda muddled through.  I had a vision of thick creamy pasta dancing in my head. HA!  I was sooo hungry while making this that I didnt even finish the process!  I had to stop. drop. and EAT!!

Ingredients:
1 box pasta ( I used spaghetti)
4-6 chicken breasts
Parsley
Basil
Garlic
All seasoning (whatever complete seasoning you use)
S & P
8 oz cream cheese (low fat or 2%)
1 cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)

Boil your pasta.  Season (basil, all seasoning, parsely, garlic) and saute your chicken and bake at 350 for 25-30 min.
While thats cooking, "melt" your cream cheese in a small sauce pan with your chicken broth.  Season it with the same seasonings as you used on your chicken, simmer it on low until the chicken is done. 
Drain your pasta and toss everything together.  You can serve it just like that or you can bake it with cheese on top for 10 min or so.

Enjoy!
Dani :)

1 comment: